Call us now

How to subdivide

Let us guide you through the land development and use process. We provide a seamless, conception to completion, service at any stage of the process.

View Process Diagram

How to get a resource consent AEE (Assessment of Environmental Effects)

We can, and do, prepare resource consent applications on a daily basis.

Our extensive experience includes private individuals, land developers, industry, local authorities and central government. We have proven expertise in navigating the local authority plan process to achieve successful outcomes for:

  • infringements on residential sites,
  • building within ecological, heritage and protected areas, and
  • large scale residential or commercial development.

We can even advise on what not to do.

From dwellings to cleanfills, and even clean air we can prepare the necessary resource consent application documentation.


Contact us